Welcome back to another episode of the Send & Grow podcast. This week, SparkLoop's Dylan Redekop chats with Yong-Soo Chung, the visionary behind First Class Founders – a cutting-edge platform designed to intertwine the creative and entrepreneurial spirits.
Yong-Soo, a serial entrepreneur, has embarked on a journey from owning several businesses to launching First Class Founders. His innovative approach bridges the gap between content creation and business operation, aiming to equip the next generation of creators-turned-company founders.
In this episode, Dylan & Yong-Soo discuss…
- The Evolution of Creators into Entrepreneurs: Why the future belongs to those who can blend creativity with business.
- Building in Public: Why Yong-Soo is building First Class Founders in public—and if you should do it too.
- The Synergy between Newsletters and Podcasts: How leveraging one boosts the other, and how to execute it.
- Growth Levers for Newsletters: Learn Yong-Soo's Five Growth Levers on scaling your audience & newseltter.
- Predictions for the Newsletter Space: What's next for newsletters? Yong-Soo shares his bold predictions for the industry.
- ...and much more!
Other Links Mentioned
First Class Founders newsletter
First Class Founders podcast
Yong-Soo on Twitter/X
Yong-Soo on LinkedIn
Dylan on Twitter/X
SparkLoop's Paid Recommendations
SparkLoop Partner Programs