Your new role at SparkLoop
At SparkLoop, we’re building the toolkit used by thousands of the world’s best newsletter operators to grow and monetize their audience like never before.
As our UX/UI Designer, you’ll be responsible for all things UX/UI at SparkLoop, creating user-centred designs, developing wireframes, and implementing user interfaces to enhance user experience across our platform.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and mockups for new features
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to ensure seamless and visually appealing designs
- Conduct user research to guide design choices and improve overall usability
- Coordinate with marketing for brand consistency
Signs this role is perfect for you
- Excellent communication skills, time management, developer principles and collaborative attitude
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Strong background in UX/UI design
- Your workday has a 4+ hour overlap with the EU
- A proactive, independent “default to ownership” mentality
- High attention to detail
- You are self organized and comfortable with ambiguity. We are a startup after all!
- The idea of working in an async, calm-but-fast, remote team culture excites you
- Proficient in design software like Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma
Desired but not required:
- A passion for newsletters
- Experience with front-end development
If this sounds a lot like you but not quite everything, we encourage you to apply anyway. There's still a great chance you're who we're looking for!
Why you'll love working at SparkLoop
At SparkLoop, we're a calm, profitable tech company. We know work is only one part of your life. And we expect you to fit it in around your family and life, not the other way around.
But that doesn't mean we aren't ambitious.
In just three years, our small team of ten has built the best toolkit for monetizing and growing your newsletter. Used by thousands of top newsletters and media brands — from Morning Brew to household names like James Clear and Tim Ferriss. And we have big plans for the next three years.
You'll be working with awesome people, building a product people genuinely love.
Here are a few of the key benefits:
- $80-95k initial salary pA (with quick, clear progression)
- A fully remote team culture
- Annual team retreats (next up, Rome, Italy!)
- Generous PTO policy
- Side projects encouraged
Most importantly, you have the unique opportunity to grow quickly alongside SparkLoop, moulding your initial role into your dream one.
- Apply by filling out the short form
- You may be invited to do a short, paid co-working exercise
- You may be invited to two interviews with our team
- Within 30 days, you'll have an offer or a rejection