Your new role at SparkLoop
As our first marketing hire, you get every smart junior marketer's dream opportunity: To jump onboard a fast-growing, calm SaaS company with a product users love... but huge potential to shape and improve almost everything we do from the ground up.
Most importantly, you'll learn more in your first year here than almost anywhere else. With rapid career progression and the chance to develop the initial role into your ideal one.
- You'll take ownership of our support hub
- You'll work closely with our team to produce educational content helping our users get the most out of the product
- You'll own feature launches and announcements
- You'll work with Louis, or cofounder, to improve our product lifecycle messaging
To get a feel for the product and customers, you'll also start off by doing a small amount of customer support.
Signs this role is perfect for you
You definitely have:
- 1-3 years experience in a SaaS marketing or product education role
- The ability to communicate effectively in native-level English
- Strong content creation skills (in particular, writing)
- A strong sense of autonomy — this is a role with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- An "almost alarming" interest in newsletters
- A strong timezone overlap with the US for your working day
In a perfect world, you also have:
- Experience creating support content
- A newsletter of your own
- A deep understanding of at least one ESP
If this sounds a lot like you but not quite everything, we encourage you to apply anyway. There's still a great chance you're who we're looking for!
Why you'll love working at SparkLoop
At SparkLoop, we're a calm, profitable tech company. We know work is only one part of your life. And we expect you to fit it in around your family and life, not the other way around.
But that doesn't mean we aren't ambitious.
In just three years, our small team of six has built the best toolkit for newsletter growth. Used by thousands of top newsletters and media brands — from Morning Brew to household names like James Clear and Tim Ferriss. And we have big plans for the next three years.
You'll be working with awesome people, on your own schedule, marketing a product with huge potential that people genuinely love.
Here are a few of the key benefits:
- $60-80k initial salary pA (with quick, clear progression)
- A fully remote team culture
- Annual team retreats (most recently Portugal, London)
- Stipend towards home-office or coworking space
- Generous PTO policy
- Side projects encouraged
Most importantly, you have the unique opportunity to grow quickly alongside SparkLoop, moulding your initial role into your dream one.
- Apply by filling out the short form
- You may be invited to do a short, paid coworking exercise
- You may be invited to two interviews with our team
- Within 30 days, you'll have an offer or a rejection